We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13 0571 88828
EPT Triple Quick Release Mooring Hook Deck Mounted
EPT Triple Quick Release Mooring Hook Deck Mounted:
Quick Release Mooring Hook plays an important part in marine application . EPT triple Quick Release Mooring Hooks use for vessel mooring ,towing ,stranding ,release mooring ripe . Quick Release EPT Mooring Hooks reduce the vessel crew labor efficiency and strengthen the safety and reliability .Nowadays Good Price Quick Release Mooring Hook widely use in the offshore ,wharf etc where need mooring and release quickly .
Specification of EPT Triple Quick Release Mooring Hook Deck Mounted:
Type: Triple Quick Release Mooring Hook
Brand: EPT Marine
Certificate: ABS, LR, CCS, BV, DNV, etc.
Features of EPT Triple Quick Release Mooring Hook Deck Mounted:
1. Quick release mooring hooks have been specially designed for safe manual and optional remote release of mooring lines whil EPT under full load conditions.
2. This requires only a minimal effort and only a single action is required to reset the hook back to its working position.
3. The mooring hooks are available as standard with a capacity of 40,60,75,100,125,150 and 200 metric tons and can be supplied as single, double, triple, sextuple or quadruple hook assembly.
4. The mooring units can be mounted onto concrete or steel deck structures and are designed to operate through 180 degrees horizontally and 45 degrees vertically.
5. They can be supplied with integral capstans and/or various EPT features such as remote control and mooring load monitoring systems.
Technical Parameters of EPT Triple Quick Release Mooring Hook Deck Mounted
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.