We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
H-Lift Manual Lever Hoist/Lever Block/Ratchet Lever Hoist:
A lever hoi EPT is a manual device used to lift, lower, or pull a load and to apply or release tension. It utilizes a ratchet and pawl mechanical configuration to incrementally raise or lower a load or to apply or release tension.
Lever hoists and pullers have the advantage of being easy to transport, require minimum set-up, and are a practical option in confined spaces. They are suitable for different applications ranging from heavy-duty construction work to day-to-day maintenance and repair jobs.
1. Low own weight, small mounting sizes and small lever force at full load.
2. Asbestos free brake, holding load at any desired height.
3. Top & bottom hooks are fitted with safety latches as standard.
4. Short hand lever with rubber grip.
5. Hand lever operates with little effort due to optimal gear ratio.
6. Drop forged steel suspension & load hooks are heat treated and fracture resistant. In case of dangerous overloading or abuse, the hook does not fracture but will slowly yield.
7. The hoi EPT is fitted with high grade alloy load chain.
8. Inspection of lever hoi EPT & manuals.
1, Capacity: 0.75-9t
2. Standard lift height: 1.5m (or upon your request)
3. Load chain surface: Black finish or zinc plated
4. Load chain size: 6x18mm-10x30mm
|Standard lift (m)||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5||1.5|
|Running te EPT load (Kn)||11.0||22.1||44.1||88.2||132.3|
|Headroom(drawm close up) Hmin (mm)||325||380||480||620||700|
|Effort required to lift max. load (N)||140||220||320||340||360|
|No. of fal EPT of load chain||1||1||1||2||3|
|Load chain (mm)||6X18||8X24||10X30||10X30||10X30|
|Length of lever handles (mm)||280||410||410||410||410|
|Net weight (kg)||7.5||11.5||21||31.5||47|
|Extra weight per meter extra lift (kg)||0.8||1.4||2.2||4.4||6.6|
H-Lift, an ISO 9001 certified firm by Lloyd’s Register and a member of LEEA(Lifting Equipment Engineers Association), specializes in the field of lifting & hoisting equipment, webbing and round sling, Ratchet Tie Down and lashing equipment, chain & chain sling, wire rope and wire rope sling, material handling, rigging hardware & EPT products.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.